For a hospital patient, a smile and a few words of encouragement can make a real difference. Volunteers provide support, encouragement and a fresh perspective to patients and the hospital.
In return, volunteers become part of our family, and they join the team of physicians, nurses, staff members and others who make our patients feel at home.
We work closely with each new volunteer to find an assignment that matches his or her interests, skills, and motivation.
- Patient visitor
- Clerical and office support
- Departmental support
- Unit support
- Mail and flower delivery
- Pet Therapy (certification required)
- Application form
- Interview with Volunteer Coordinator
- Annual health updates including TB skin test
- Hospital and Volunteer orientation
- Minimum one 2-4 hour volunteer shift per week for at least 3 months
- Proof of MMR and chicken pox/varicella immunity
**Be aware there is a waiting period due to processing time and volume of applications**
Further information is available by calling Laurel Haskamp at (615) 342-1753. If you receive voice mail, please leave your name, phone, address with zip code and if requesting an adult or teen application.
You may also email your information to Laurel.Haskamp@HCAHealthcare.com and an application will be mailed to you.
TriStar Spring Hill ER
2300 Patterson Street
Nashville, TN 37203
PHONE: (615) 342-1753
FAX: (615) 342-1759