At any hour of the day or night, the TriStar Spring Hill ER is ready to treat a wide array of medical emergencies. Just like a traditional hospital-based emergency room, we are equipped to handle emergent conditions and offer a wide array of sophisticated testing and imaging technologies. With our unique facility and efficient service model, we can provide a full complement of emergency services with much shorter wait times than a traditional ER...conveniently, in your backyard.
Gone are the days of waiting endlessly to be seen by a doctor. While the TriStar Spring Hill ER is open 24/7 and provides the same services as a hospital ER, the experience is completely different. When you arrive, you’ll be greeted and taken directly to a comfortable, private room for consultation with our nursing staff. All patient care takes place behind closed doors, creating a calming, quiet environment while ensuring complete patient confidentiality.
As a patient, you can expect to be quickly be seen by one of our five board-certified physicians and receive appropriate treatment, including immediate pain control, if warranted. With a full staff of certified, experienced emergency care specialists standing by, you can expect to be evaluated and treated within just minutes.
TriStar Spring Hill ER is a department of TriStar Centennial Medical Center located in Nashville, TN. Though TriStar Spring Hill ER is fully prepared to handle whatever brings you to our facility, if your symptoms or diagnosis require admission to a hospital or to receive further medical attention, we have streamlined the process to get you or your loved one to a hospital as soon as possible. To learn more about the services provided at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, visit their websiite at tristarcentennial.com.
The TriStar Spring Hill ER. We're always here for you.
- Board-certified physicians are available around the clock, with immediate access to a range of specialty physicians for consultation and evaluation.
- Our registered nurses are experienced in critical care and have training and certifications in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Critical patients are seamlessly transitioned into the care of TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
- Our full-service, professionally staffed laboratory offers 24-hour, seven-days-a-week on-site service.
- Our on-staff hospital pharmacists are standing by to support the medical team and ensure safe medication administration.
- Our State-of-the-art radiology services provide on-site imaging to facilitate rapid health care decisions.