At any hour of the day or night, the TriStar ER at Spring Hill is ready to treat a wide array of medical emergencies. Just like a traditional hospital-based emergency room, we are equipped to handle emergent conditions and offer a wide array of sophisticated testing and imaging technologies. With our unique facility and efficient service model, we can provide a full complement of emergency services with much shorter wait times than a traditional ER...conveniently, in your backyard.
Gone are the days of waiting endlessly to be seen by a doctor. While the TriStar ER at Spring Hill is open 24/7 and provides the same services as a hospital ER, the experience is completely different. When you arrive, you’ll be greeted and taken directly to a comfortable, private room for consultation with our nursing staff. All patient care takes place behind closed doors, creating a calming, quiet environment while ensuring complete patient confidentiality.
As a patient, you can expect to be quickly be seen by a board-certified physician and receive appropriate treatment, including immediate pain control, if warranted. With a full staff of certified, experienced emergency care specialists standing by, you can expect to be evaluated and treated within just minutes.
TriStar Spring Hill ER. We're always here for you.
- Board-certified physicians are available around the clock, with immediate access to a range of specialty physicians for consultation and evaluation.
- Our registered nurses are experienced in critical care and have training and certifications in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Critical patients are seamlessly transitioned into the care of TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
- Our full-service, professionally staffed laboratory offers 24-hour, seven-days-a-week on-site service.
- Our on-staff hospital pharmacists are standing by to support the medical team and ensure safe medication administration.
- Our State-of-the-art radiology services provide on-site imaging to facilitate rapid health care decisions.
3001 Reserve Blvd.
Spring Hill, TN 37174